- RSS Channel Showcase 5884843
- RSS Channel Showcase 8424904
- RSS Channel Showcase 1696785
- RSS Channel Showcase 5894794
Articles on this Page
- 10/10/15--01:53: _Podcast Ep.8: Inapp...
- 04/01/16--10:02: _Life’s Trials Revea...
- 05/16/16--07:50: _This isn’t love: Yo...
- 09/28/16--13:26: _Advice Wednesday: S...
- 07/19/17--10:32: _About Unconditional...
- 07/21/17--11:45: _Podcast Ep. 88: You...
- 05/16/16--07:50: This isn’t love: You’re in pattern, they’re in pattern
- 09/28/16--13:26: Advice Wednesday: Should I Let My Ex Know About My BPD Diagnosis?
- 07/19/17--10:32: About Unconditional Love
- 07/21/17--11:45: Podcast Ep. 88: You’re Not The Boss of Me!
It’s that time of the week again – there’s a new episode of my podcast, The Baggage Reclaim Sessions. I can’t believe it’s been eight weeks already! Here’s what I cover in episode 8: Those inappropriate and insensitive remarks to singles: When I was single, I felt like one of those bad date clowns because
In case you hadn’t guessed already, I’m taking a break. I’m currently on the Spanish island of Majorca on our annual holiday and will be taking some more time out on my return so that I can continue to reboot but to also catch up on some behind-the-scenes stuff. Eleven years ago, I didn’t know,
It’s so hard when I witness someone who keeps throwing themselves in the front line of pain by repeatedly returning to a toxic relationship or not leaving it. It’s not just because I’ve done it myself and it felt like a gradual exorcism of the past I’d veered between burying and blaming me for; it’s
The post This isn’t love: You’re in pattern, they’re in pattern appeared first on Baggage Reclaim with Natalie Lue.
Stephanie asks: One year after my ex broke up with me, I have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. We had issues; I was clingy/jealous, he was avoidant/promised more than he could keep. I offered to seek treatment, spend time apart and try again, but he said he needed a “clean break” and since then
The post Advice Wednesday: Should I Let My Ex Know About My BPD Diagnosis? appeared first on Baggage Reclaim with Natalie Lue.
Love can seem very complicated and painful but the truth is, it’s only like that when we use our feelings to try to control the uncontrollable. We say that we love someone and next thing, we’ve rolled out a whole load of expectations about who and what we think that person ‘should’ be and do
Subscribe on iTunes | Soundcloud | Android On this week’s episode of The Baggage Reclaim Sessions, I talk about making work, a business, money, co-workers, romantic partners, friends, something, the boss of us, so much so that it’s a surrogate parent. I explain: Why feelings of inadequacy that had crept up on me around being